RSS
An ordinary boy is learning to scribble through this book.

Happy 1 Week

This is exactly 1 week after the greatest moment in my life.
1 week after I enter a brand new life. A new life which is much more meaningful.
1 week earlier, a new piece of puzzle fits into my heart and the puzzle has been completed.
Now it's time for me to keep protecting and maintaining this completed puzzle. Let this puzzle be sealed and framed so that nobody can even touch it. I'll protect it no matter what, I don't want this puzzle to be shattered, because this is one of the most precious things in my life.

This scribble is dedicated to "The puzzle of my heart"
Happy 1 week^^

From a small corner of my mind
~Aetherion~

2 comments:

~'FeN'~ said...

Happy 1 week!!!

Good luck on your new mission^^

Aetherion said...

Yup, thanks^^

~'FeN'~ said...

Happy 1 week!!!

Good luck on your new mission^^

Aetherion said...

Yup, thanks^^