RSS
An ordinary boy is learning to scribble through this book.

What You Think Is Definitely Wrong

According to dictionary.com, forced means

forced [fawrst, fohrst]
-adjective
1. enforced or compulsory: forced labor.
2. strained, unnatural or affected: a forced smile.
3. subjected to force.
4. required by circumstances; emergency: a forced landing of an airplane.

Everything I do to you, never satisfies even one of those meanings. I never feel forced to do anything to you. But why do you have such a wrong paradigm? Everything I do to you is based on what my heart tells me to. I love everything I do to you. I love to do everything that can make you happy.
So please, never ever think that I'm forced to do everything. Instead, I love everything that I do.

From a small corner of my mind
~Aetherion~

0 comments: