RSS
An ordinary boy is learning to scribble through this book.

Regret


For the umpteenth times I regret everything that I did. Regret always comes late they said, and it's really true. I experience it so many times in my life. Some are minor regrets while some are crucial. Today, I just experienced another crucial regret in my life. The worst part for the crucial regrets are that it's always already too late when you realized it, and everything has changed to be worse. I hate this worst part very much since I've experienced it a lot of times.

Lessons to learn:
1. Don't make a bad prejudice
2. Think clearly first before you act

I DO MUST LEARN those lessons from now on, or else, the most crucial regret will come, and I don't think that I'll be able to live through it.
Keep The Spirit High, I must encourage myself.

From a small corner of my mind
~Aetherion~

0 comments: